Motorola MB870 Droid X2
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Motorola Droid X2 is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Phone must be in PC Mode for Houdini Detection
- Pull down Notification bar and select USB Connection
- Set phone to PC Mode
- Phone is now in the correct mode to load drivers and continue with the provisioning process
- If phone does not detect, perform the following:
- Power down the handset
- Connect USB Cable and allow usb to power on the device
- If device does not power on automatically, power on the device after connected to the USB cable
- Alternative Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Power down the phone
- Hold Volume Down + Power button until you see "Fastboot" appear at the top of the screen
- Press Volume Down until you see BP Tools
- When BP Tools is displayed, press the Volume Up button to select
- Plug the USB cable into the device and wait for the phone to power on.
- Allow drivers to install and run detection as you normally would
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##7764726 and press Call
- Enter SPC 000000 and select Verify
- Select User Activation
- Touch in the MIN box, delete the existing information and enter your 10 digit MIN
- Touch in the MDN box, delete the existing information and enter your 10 digit phone number without any dashes or spaces
- Touch in the CDMA Sys ID and enter your SID (if not known, contact your carrier support)
- Touch Done to save your information and return to User Activation menu
- Press the Home Key to exit out of your programming
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100