Houdini Provisioning Instructions
First make sure the Motorola QA30 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial 74663# then press back twice
- Select Nam1
- Enter MIN (10 digit phone number)
- Enter MDN ( 10 digit phone number)
- Verify CDMA Sys ID (HomeSID)
- Select save when you are finished then back to exit programming
- Phone will restart and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100