Motorola RAZR V3c
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
This handset must be in Com/Modem mode to flash. If handset is failing the setting is probably set to USB mode. To change this setting go to the Menu click on Settings and then scroll to Connections. Change the connection type to Modem/Com port mode.
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Motorola V3c is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Enter 74663# then click Clear twice
- Select NAM 1 click OK
- Select MDN and click OK
- Enter in MDN then click OK
- Enter in MIN then click OK
- Click back twice
- The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
On certain Verizon Wireless prepaid handsets the following steps will need to be followed:
- Enter the menu and go to settings
- Select the System menu
- Scroll to Device Info
- Enter Active Line menu and ensure that the first number is check marked
- Once complete exit and power cycle the handset
Cable: Motorola B
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 80