(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- The connection port on the V262 can loose its connection very easy, please ensure the handset is charging and drivers are installed correctly before you flash.
- First make sure the Motorola V262 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Enter 74663# then click menu twice
- Select NAM 1 click OK
- Select MDN and click OK
- Enter in MDN then click OK
- Enter in MIN then click OK
- Click back twice
- The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Cable: Motorola A
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 89