Motorola W835 (Crush)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
o First make sure the Motorola W835 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
o Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
o If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
§ Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
§ USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
§ Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
§ Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
· Power the phone on
· Enter ##7764726 then press Call followed by SPC (000000) then press Done
· Highlight over User Acctivation and press the Speaker key on the side of the phone
· Highlight over MIN and press the home key then enter 10digit MIN number
· Highlight over MDN and press the home key then enter 10digit MDN number
· Highlight over CDMA Sys ID and press the home key to verify that the HomeSID is correct
· Once that is complete press the camera key until you exit the programming
· The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100