(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
o First make sure the Motorola W840 is in the on position and using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
o Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
o If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
§ Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
§ USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
§ Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
§ Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to enter SPC
- Enter 000000 or 141887 then select NAM1
- Press the [OK] button to select the MDN (Mobile Directory Number/10 Digit Phone Number)
- Enter your new 10 digit MDN and press [OK]
- Press Navigation (arrow) down once to access the MIN (Mobile Identification Number) and press [OK]
- Enter your new 10 digit MIN and press [OK]
- Press Navigation (arrow) down once to access the CDMA System ID and press [OK]
- Verify that the HomeSID is correct then press [OK]
- Press the red power/end button to exit. Your phone will reset.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100