Palm Treo Pro 850
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Palm Treo Pro 850 is in the on position and using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Handset must be in DIAG mode.
- Hit the green talk button to bring up the dial pad
- Enter ##3424#
- Load drivers if prompted, This phone uses the HTC PDA Drivers found in Download section.
- Then continue normally with Houdini
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Enter ##000000#
- Select edit then click OK
- Enter in MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click OK
- Enter in MIN phone number (10 digit number) then click OK
- Select Done and click OK
- Phone will power cycle and programming in now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100