Pantech PN-810 (Ocean)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
The Pantech Ocean requires the use of the LG #3 cable. The serial to USB cable will fit snuggly into the bottom of the handset.
Alternately, you may plug in device with the LG C cable. Proceed with Houdini as usual.
Ensure that the Houdini drivers are installed. (Go to Settings in the Houdini Application, click on Drivers, then Download and Install.)
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Enter ##000000#
- Go to edit menu
- Enter in MDN, followed by ok
- Enter in MSID, followed by ok
- Go to done and phone will restart
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: