(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Pantech TXT8035 is in the on position using MTC Cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
##7764726 then press Call
Enter SPC 000000 or 468346 and press OK
Select NAM-General followed by Mobile Directory Number(MDN)
Enter MDN (10digit Phone Number) then press OK
Press CLR to go back to Programming Menu
Select NAM CDMA Settings and modify the following
Select CDMA Home SID/NID
Press Down arrow to Select SID and enter Correct SID for your location and press OK
Select MIN1 and enter (7digit MIN number without area code) and press OK
Select MIN2 and enter (3digit MIN area code number) and press OK
Press CLR until you return to main screen of the device.
If phone does not reboot, manually restart the phone.
Phone will powercycle and device is now complete.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: