Samsung SCH-i100 Gem V
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung i100 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly using the MTC Cable. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
- Phone must be in USB Debugging(Diag) mode, Instructinos below:
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development
- Put a check on USB Debugging and continue installing drivers when prompted.
- Next, bring up the dial pad and enter **87284 or ##8778#
- and set UART and USB to 'Modem'
- Continue with Houdini as normal once drivers are installed.
- Be sure you remove the phone from USB Debugging mode after the flashing is complete by following the same instructions above and "uncheck" USB Debugging.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Bring up the Dial-pad
Dial **772 and enter SPC 000000 or 468346 then press OK
Use the ‘Down’ button to navigate through the pages instead of ‘Enter’ button
Press Down at MEID, ESN, and AKEY screen
Press “Touch Here” and enter MDN (10-digit phone number) then press Down (on keyboard)
Enter MIN/MSID (10-digit phone number) then press Down key (on keyboard)
Verify HomeSID then press Enter key (on keyboard)
Press Enter once more to exit programming
Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete.
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Edit > SPC > others > multimedia
- Above method was tested changing all IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports to 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: