Samsung SCH-i920 Omnia 2
Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung SCH-i920 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-provisioning Instructions
- To put the device in Diagnostic Mode follow the instructions below:
- Press Start
- Select Settings
- Select Phone Settings
- Select Data Connection
- Set to Phone as Modem
- Set Connection Type to USB
- Press OK on the top right corner of the screen to save settings
- Continue with the detection process using Houdini
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial **772
- Enter SPC 000000
- Press Enter Key on MEID Screen
- Press Enter Key on ESN Screen
- Press Enter Key on AKEY screen
- On CDMA Directory#, Enter new MDN (10 digit phone number) and press Enter
- On MSIN (MIN), Enter new MIN (10 digit number) and press Enter
- Verify Home SID and press Enter
- Press Enter to save programming
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100