Samsung SCH-R430 Pocket
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung R430 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Go to Menu > Settings then press *
- Enter 000000 for SPC
- Select Network Settings
- Select Nam1
- Enter in MDN (10 digit phone number) and press back
- Enter in MIN (10 digit phone number ) and press back
- Verify that the HomeSID is correct
- Press exit when done
- Phone will powercycle and programming is now complete
Cable: Samsung D
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 41