Samsung SCH-R680 Repp (Revol Native)
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung R680 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly using the MTC Cable. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Pre-provisioning Instructions
- Enable USB Debugging on the device with the instructions listed below
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > Check USB Debugging
- Bring up the dial pad on the phone and dial ##8778# then set to USB
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Enter ##626*
- Enter 000000
- Enter in MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click OK
- Enter in MIN phone number (10 digit number) then click OK
- Press the red power/end button to exit
- Phone will powercycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: