Samsung SCH-R730 Transfix
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung SCH-R730 is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Phone must be in Diagnostic mode, Instructinos below:
- Dial ##8778# and set to USB
- Phone is now in the correct mode to load drivers and continue with the provisioning process
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##626* (##NAM*) for BASIC NAM Programming
- Enter SPC 000000 and press OK.
- Select MDN.
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MDN and press [OK].
- Select MIN.
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN and press [OK].
- Select CDMA System ID.
- Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID and press [OK].
- Press the Home/Back button. Your phone will reset.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100