Samsung SCH-U360 (Gusto)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung SCH-U360 is in the on position using MTC Cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Provisioning Instructions
- Put phone into Modem mode if it is not showing up in your Device Manager properly.
- Menu > Settings > Phone Info > #
- SPC 000000 or 468346
- Port Map
- DM (Diag) > USB
- HFK > Null
- Then return to home screen and phone should now be showing in Device Manager.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Press the menu key
- Go to settings > phone info > and press *
- Enter 000000 or 468346 for SPC
- Scroll to Network Settings press OK and select NAM1
- Select Phone number and enter 10 digit number followed by OK
- Select NMSID/MIN and enter 00 followed by 10 digit number and press OK
- Verify that the HomeSID is correct for your location and press OK
- Select Exit when done to complete programming
- Phone will powercycle and programming is now complete
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Edit > SPC > others > multimedia
- Above method was tested changing all IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports to 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: