Samsung SCH-U380 (Brightside)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This phone uses the MTC cable. Remove the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone to attach the cable.
- If the phone is not dialing remove the battery and replace.
- Set the phone into Modem Mode (Instructions below)
- Settings > USB Mode > Modem Mode
- Continue with the provisioning process
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- SB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Enter Settings > Phone Info > Slide out keyboard and press FN + * key
- Enter SPC 000000
- Select Network Settings
- Select Phone Number
- Enter MDN (10 digit phone number) and press OK
- Select NMSID
- Enter 00 followed by MIN (10 digit phone number) and press OK
- Press Exit when done
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100