Samsung SCH-U470 (Juke)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
First make sure the Samsung U470 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen.
- Go to 'Settings & Tools'
- Press # key
- Put '000000' and press OK
- Select '3. MTP setting'
- Choose 'MSM'
MTP: Option for Music sync with PC
MSM: Option for PST tool and Diagnostic tool connection.
- Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Enter the menu and go into settings
- Press * and then enter 000000
- Go to network settings and press OK
- Select phone number and enter 10 digit number followed by OK
- Select NMSID and press OK
- Enter 00 followed by MSID ex: 001234567890
- Hit back 3 times and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: