Samsung SCH-U490 (Trance)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung SCH-U490 is in the on position using Samsung D Cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- ::::::Phone Must Be In Modem Mode::::::
- Go to Menu > Settings > Phone Info and press #
- Enter 000000 for Code and Press Ok
- Select Port Map and choose USB (MTP,MS)
- Then Select Modem. Phone should save setting.
- Press END to exit and continue normally with Houdini.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Press the menu key
- Go to settings and Press * twice
- Enter 000000
- Scroll to Network Settings
- Select Phone number and enter 10 digit number followed by OK
- Select NMSID and enter 00 followed by 10 digit number followed by OK
- Select Exit when done to complete programming
- Phone will powercycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: