Samsung SCH-U640 (Convoy)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung U640 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows ,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
- Go to Menu> Settings> USB Mode> Set the usb connection mode to "Modem"
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Menu > Settings & Tools > Phone info > *
- SPC code will be 000000
- Select Network Settings
- Enter the Phone Number/MDN (10-digit phone number) followed by OK
- Enter the NMSID (00 followed by 10-digit phone number) followed by OK
- Verify HomeSID is correct for your location.
- When done select EXIT to complete the programming.
- Phone will powercycle and programming is now complete.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: