Samsung SCH-U900 (FlipShot)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung U900 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows ,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Press the menu and scroll the the Settings & Tools
- Scroll to the #5 option Display settings then press *
- The service program screen will appear, enter 000000 and press ok
- Select #4 Network Settings
- Enter the #1 option to program the MDN, press ok when finished
- Enter the #3. NMSID to enter the MIN (00 followed by the MIN) press ok when complete.
Press exit at the network setting screen to exit programming.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: