Samsung SPH-A303 (Heat)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions (need to follow in order to provison handset)
- First make sure the Samsung A303 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly.
- Enter 47*869#1235 and this will take you to manual mode screen
- Enter 021 and options will appear on your screen
- Press the down arrow until UART: HF USB: DM is displayed then press the center ok button. Once complete options will be saved.
- Next press #002 and the phone will reset.
- Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
Select MIN and enter 10 digit number, then ok
Select MDN and enter 10 digit number, then ok
Hit the red button twice
The phone will reboot and is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: