Samsung SPH-i325 (Ace)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung i325 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Power the phone on then dial ##8778#
- Set USB path (As the modem through USB)
- Set Uart Path (Phone) then (install drivers when prompted)
- Continue normally with houdini and powercycle the handset when complete
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Manual Programming
- Power the phone on
- To program NAM enter ##000000#
- Select Edit on programming menu
- Enter in Phone Number (10 digit number), then click OK
- Enter in MSID phone number (00 before 10 digit number) then click OK
- Then select Done
- Phone will power cycle and programming in now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: