Samsung SPH-M900 Moment
Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung SPH-M900 is in the on position using MTC Cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Power the phone on then dial ##8778#
- Set Uart Path (MODEM)
- Set USB path (MODEM) then (install drivers when prompted)
- If the handset does not detect, with the phone plugged in, dial ##8778# and set both the UART Path and USB Path to PDA. Then exit to the home screen. Next, dial ##8778# again, and set both UART Path and USB Path back to Modem.
- If the handset still does not detect, then go to Menu> Settings> Applications> Development and
- if USB Debugging is Enabled, disable it and try again.
- if USB Debugging is Disabled, enable it and try again.
- Continue normally with houdini and powercycle the handset when complete
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power the phone on and press left greeen call button under the Home key
Select Dialer and enter ##000000# or ##468346# and select Edit
Press "touch here" to start editing information
Enter MDN (10 digit number) click bottom right Enter key
Enter MIN (10 digit number) click bottom right Enter key
Select Done when complete
The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Edit > SPC > others > multimedia
- Above method was tested changing all IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports to 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: