Samsung SPH-M920 (Transform)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung SPH-M920 is in the on position using MTC Cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Power the phone on then dial ##8778#
- Set Uart Path (MODEM)
- Set USB path (MODEM) then (install drivers when prompted)
- Continue normally with houdini and powercycle the handset when complete
- Phone Stuck in Boot Loop
- Remove battery and reinsert battery into the device to insure it is completely off
- Hold down Volume Down+Voice Key+Power buttons until you reach (Android System Recovery Screen)
- Use Volume down to navigate to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Voice Key to select it
- Next press Volume Up key to continue with Factory Reset
- Phone should restart and boot up normally
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power the phone on and press left greeen call button under the Home key
Select Dialer and enter ##000000# or ##468346# and select Edit
Press "touch here" to start editing information
Enter MDN (10 digit number) click bottom right Enter key
Enter MIN (10 digit number) click bottom right Enter key
Select Done when complete
The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Edit > SPC > others > multimedia
- Above method was tested changing all IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports to 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100