(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Sanyo 2700 is in the on position using the MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process
- At times this phone may require manual installation of the drivers. Here is a video tutorial on how to manually install the drivers for this handset. Link Below:
- Drivers Manual Installation Video
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power the phone on
Select edit then click OK
Enter in MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click OK
Enter in MIN phone number (10 digit number) then click OK
Select Done and click OK
Phone will power cycle and programming in now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: