Sanyo SCP-3810 (Mirro)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This Sanyo SCP-3810 handset uses the MTC Cable and requires a driver that is avaiable for download on the Downloads page listed as "Sanyo 4." Without this driver the handset will not charge or be detected by Houdini.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
Service programming screen appears
Highlight edit then click OK
Enter in MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click ok
Enter in the MIN phone number (10 digit number), then click ok
Phone will power cycle and programming is complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: