Sanyo SCP-5500 (VM4500)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- The data port on this handset is very loose. If the cable is not connected securely in this handset it will not flash correctly. To verify connection, while using our recommended cables the battery charging symbol should appear.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
Then press the Menu/Ok key
Enter in MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click ok
Enter in the MSID phone number (10 digit number), then click ok
Phone will power cycle and programming is complete
Cable: LG C
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: