Sanyo SCP-7300 (RL7300)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- After connecting the Sanyo SCP-7300 make sure the handset shows charging.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
Enter ##000000 then hit the Ok/Menu button
SVC menu appears
Click on the Edit option
Enter the MDN option and press ok
Enter the MSID
Scroll to done on the handset
The phone will reboot and is now complete
Cable: LG C
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: