(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- After connecting the handset a “USB Connection” menu will appear. /scroll to #3-Modem Option. The connection will then be established with the phone.
- If you cannot find the above instruction, simply plug in the handset to the computer and wait for the “Battery Charging” wording to appear on the screen. Continue as normal and Houdini will successfully flash the handset.
- First make sure the Sanyo SCP-8400 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
Service programming screen appears
Highlight edit then click OK
Enter in MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click ok
Enter in the MIN phone number (10 digit number), then click ok
Phone will power cycle and programming is complete
Cable: LG C
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: