UT Starcomm | PCD CDM8935c
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the UTStarcom CDM8935c is in the on position using OEM Cable (Cable not available in Universal Cable Kit). Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
Enter 000000 or 333333 for the SPC and press ok
Select MDN and enter your 10 digit MDN number and press ok
Select MIN and enter your 10 digit MIN number and press ok
Select CDMA SysID and verify that the HomeSID is correct
When done press the end key to exit the programming.
Phone will powercycle and programming is complete
Cable: Manufactuer Cable
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: